Looking for the live online version of the bid-writing course?
Our effective bid-response writing training course
Improve you and your bid-team’s proposal-writing skills.
Our one-day private bid-writing training course has a 100% recommendation rate.
This course is for people who work on bids valued £100,000 to the low £ billions. It is particularly valuable for those who:
- Have seen winnable bids slip through their fingers
- Are winning but see avoidable waste and frustration in the proposal authoring process
- Want to reduce the risk of being the runner-up to another bidder who has done a better job of drafting the proposal
Attendees have been Managing Directors through to bid co-ordinators – across consortia and within individual companies.
We’ve seen huge amounts of energy, time and cost spent on re-writing draft responses that do not do a great job of answering the client’s questions. That’s why we developed this one-day training course specifically aimed at helping subject matter experts write effective proposals responses that score high marks.
The course is a single fully interactive day (not sit and listen) targeted at subject matter experts who find themselves in a bid response authoring role. Delegates will learn how to:
- Position technical responses in the context of real client need
- Structure responses in a clear and persuasive way
- Apply a number of simple, practical techniques to make the content more engaging, more consistent and easier for evaluators to score highly
What makes this course different?
Call 020 3137 3300 to arrange a course
- The course is forged from the experience of winning real bids in the real world
- It is delivered by Jonny Sherwin, involved in the ‘muck and bullets’ of bidding (rather than by a professional trainer following a scripted course)
- It is practical vs theoretical – ready to deploy ‘tomorrow’
- You will hear real evaluators’ views
- Can use a real question from a live bid for added focus and urgency
- It has a 100% recommendation rate from delegates
- 100% of delegates say they can put ‘much or most’ of the content into direct use
What our training course delegates said:
Excellent way to help focus on what is important - this will become our blueprint.
Andrew Sugars, Executive DIrector - Corporate Development, Servest
Well structured - a very practical approach.
Jason Tobin, Head of Work-winning, Laing O'Rourke
Enlightening, exciting, loved it!
Lesley Knight, Interserve
Really good, worthwhile course with 'easy win' tools which we can quickly and easily adopt.
Helen Drennan, Wates Construction
Excellent process, thought-provoking, easy to follow.
Alex McCrae, Business Development Manager, Interserve
A must do for anyone bidding public sector work.
Director, Bowmer & Kirkland