01 Jul Propozition launches live online bid-writing training course – with full visual collaboration
Is it possible to deliver a live, online bid-writing training course that is as engaging as an all-in-one-room session? The answer is a resounding “yes” – and that’s the verdict of actual participants.
We have spent a solid month reshaping our 100%-recommended one-day classroom course into two half-days’ live online training.
Specifically, a mix of mainstream and niche collaborative technologies means we deliver a highly visual and interactive experience.
A shared visual wall supports the online breakout team exercises.
Delegates enjoy all the benefits of a classroom session with the safety and convenience of remote participation.
The course still focuses on practical methods to deliver:
1 Client focus
2 Persuasive structure
3 Engaging content
…the precise approach that underpins our clients’ high win rates.
The course remains facilitated by Jonny Sherwin.
What do delegates say?
The course delegates have spoken. For the redesigned live-online version, their feedback is:
100% “would recommend” (same as for the nine years of classroom delivery)
Here are some verbatim quotes:
• High impact and high probability of using tools within in the future.
• All good – no fluff or filler.
• Jonny delivered a seamless guide of how to make bids pack a punch.
• Fantastically clear and easy to follow.
• Good structure and flow.
• Lots of useful tips / strategies that I am confident I’ll be able to put into practice.
• Easy to remember and follow steps.
• As someone from an operational background, this was a really useful and insightful bit of training.
• I particularly liked the methods used to ensure a client focus and place emphasis on client benefits.
• I really enjoyed using the technology and found it very user friendly and engaging.
• Technology definitely works and the session didn’t seem to suffer being remote as opposed to in person.
• Best remote experience I’ve had and would willingly take this option again.
Sectors we specialise in
- Construction and the built environment
- Outsourcing and facilities management (FM)
- Transport and infrastructure
Who should attend?
We’ve had everyone from bid assistants to chief exec roles. All have benefited. Typically clients field a mix of 10-12:
- Subject matter experts who contribute to bids
- Proposal writers, editors and reviewers
Get in touch
If you want to upskill your team and learn the proven methods that underpin our clients’ success, please…Contact us